New COVID-Secure Measures in Duck & Dry Salons
On April 12, Duck & Dry salons will be back open for business so we've put in place certain COVID-secure measures to ensure the safety of our clients. Here's everything you need to know about the post-lockdown salon reopening...
Duck & Dry’s ethos is all about creating great hair and a great time – so the team will be doing everything they can to maintain their usual upbeat vibe but in a COVID-safe way.
Our stylists will continue to practice standard salon hygiene but new post-lockdown measures will include the duck squad wearing full PPE, hand sanitiser stations throughout, and the venues operating at 50% capacity to reduce the number of people in the salon at any one time.
Ahead of the reopening, Duck & Dry founder Yulia Rorstrom said: "We have spent a considerable amount of time thinking about how we can keep the Duck & Dry experience as enjoyable as possible but still keeping our clients and staff safe.
"We still want Duck & Dry to be the destination for great hair and a great time so will be building on the fun salon experience of the future while taking all of the necessary precautions."
Latest COVID-19 measures for your safety and wellbeing at Duck & Dry salons...
- We've complete several COVID19 risk assessments to protect our clients and staff and will have COVID safety signage reminders in all salons
- As with the last reopening in 2020, all staff will be in full PPE
- We've considered how many people can be in our spaces while remaining socially distant - as a result, the salons will be operating at 50% capacity to reduce the number of people in the salon at any one time.
- We've rejigged our salons where we can so you have more space around you – in line with government social distancing guidelines
- We've installed hand-sanitising stations throughout our salons
- Staff will be freshly sterilising all kit and disinfecting touch points and surfaces before and after every client
We continue to stay well informed of the developing situation, following latest official government advice and guidelines but we'll keep you updated regularly with total transparency as things progress.
Waddle-ins are welcome as usual but with a lot of slots snapped up following the lifting of lockdown announcement, booking an appointment online for April and May is recommended.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this difficult time and hope to see you in our salons soon!